Want to join our team? We’re not surprised; it’s a pretty awesome place to be. In the heart of downtown Ogden’s tech movement, WhiteFireSEO is poised to become a leader in Utah’s online marketing scene.
If you’re a committed, dynamic and energetic marketer, we’d love to hear from you! Review our guiding principles and check out our open jobs below, and submit your resume to mmonsen(at)whitefireseo(dot)com!
Marketing | Ogden, UT
Do you have a passion for connecting people to what they want? Are you itching to learn all you can about search engine optimization, social media, and content creation? Do you want to be in the middle of the action in Ogden’s blossoming startup community? Then we want you!
We’re looking for a marketing intern that enjoys creating content, building relationships with other webmasters, executing effective research, creating scalable SEO strategies for clients and doing everything your manager says (well, maybe not EVERYTHING…).
WhiteFireSEO is about marketing the right things to the right people, delivering high-value search strategies and making our clients (and their customers) happy. Here’s a bit more about us: http://www.whitefireseo.com/about-us/.
The marketing intern will be responsible for executing SEO strategies, including:
- Webmaster outreach to build links to client sites
- Niche and keyword research for clients
- Content creation
- Punctual reporting and ability to self-motivate
- Various marketing-related tasks (we’ll surprise you!)
A willingness to go beyond the basic requirements of the job and learn new things is also a critical piece of this position.
- 2 years experience in a job involving writing, communications, or customer relations
- Basic computer skills, including competence in Excel and Word
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience in website creation and promotion
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status
Yes, this is a paid internship! We pay $10/hour with rates increasing based on performance and time. Career path options are also available.
Interested? Contact Mitch at mmonsen(at)whitefireseo(dot)com to set up an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!